Thursday, October 22, 2009

2 days left to vote for Waskada in the great CBC Radio 2 Song Quest!

Squeezing in a quick blog post before I head off to work. Blogging this morning while I'm listening to Tom Allen's morning show... could there be anything better to blog to?

What an amazing contest this is - I love so much that CBC is drawing attention to all these amazing musicians across the country and to all these beautiful spots. Someday, I hope to walk on Singing Sands Beach in PEI, visit Grand Bend so I can miss it too, cruise the Cabot Trail... sounds like I might not make it to Good Time Charlie's in Saskatchewan to do some Karaoke (they are closing it down, very sad)... but maybe I'll be able to catch a show at the Black Sheep Inn sometime...

All the places are amazing, the artists are incredible, and I cannot wait for the end product!

Still very hopeful that one of the 5 great Manitoba artists will do a song for Waskada!

Want to leave you with a beautiful picture that my parents took looking out the front window of the house, towards the beautiful sunrise. I've been telling you about the Waskada sky... it is truly incredible, in every way. This picture is worth a song, non? Keep voting everyone!


1 comment:

Prairie Girl Studio said...

thanks so much for linking us to all these other great places, bee!!
your spirit goes far and beyond that 'little town that could' ...
voting all the way for WASKADA!
prairiegirl xo