Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What rhymes with Waskada?

I had again the wonderful pleasure of being on the CBC Manitoba Noon Show with the lovely Marilyn Maki yesterday! Thanks so much to Marilyn for featuring Waskada on the show again and for letting us share our excitement and joy over winning this contest with everyone across Manitoba!

One of the questions Marilyn asked me is... what would I suggest for Chantal in terms of things that rhyme with Waskada (pronounced Wask-eh-dah in case you might have been wondering!). I wasn't sure!

Someone had suggested that her husband's name, Raine Maida, rhymes with Waskada... which it does indeed! But Marilyn is looking for more things to help Chantal out.

So, call in your suggestions to Marilyn Maki at 1-877-666-6292 or 1-204-788-3797. They may air some of them today... and Marilyn has Chantal on the noon show today. I'll be tuning in, I hope... and will blog more about it later!

Lots of excitement in the air - still so PUMPED for Waskada!

1 comment:

Prairie Girl Studio said...

isn't marilyn so great?
she always adds an element of fun to everything she does on that show ~ bravo to her and her cbc crew!
i did phone in and leave my little rhyming ditty and the beginning goes something like:
"going on a date-a ... heading to waskada" ...
i'll be listening today!
thanks, bee ~ great post ...
prairiegirl xoxo